Skip to main content

Far Cry 6: It breaks my heart, how Ubisoft deals with the animal companions

I m not surprisingly, body and soul animal companions from 6 Far Cry expire. Whether chorizo ​​with his sweet puppy dog ​​eyes, Chicharrón with his wacky style or Boom Boom, I have made already in Far Cry 5 as boomers in my heart - they all belong to my big highlights of the Shooters and resolve with me always wonderful Aww moments from. I could just cuddle for hours and take pictures with them in photo mode images.

This alone shows that Ubisoft has done a good job in presenting the animal companion. More sad it makes me when I see how Ubisoft otherwise deal with them. Because as much as I chorizo, Guapo, Chocharrón, Oluso and K-9000 in theory also love goes in practice, quickly lost the playful motivation to use them makes sense. In addition, there is a lack of them in equality. This I stumble again and again in moments when I even do my animal Amigos suffering and I would rush prefer to yaranischen animal welfare on the neck Ubisoft.

If you want to know about the animal companions of Far Cry 6, we suggest you our Guide:

9 0

more on the subject

Far Cry 6 Companion: All animals, their skills and where you find them

Annika Bavendiek @ Annika908

As Far Cry 6-tester Annika has sunk already many hours in the new shooter from Ubisoft. They fell particularly the charm of the animal companion, but also gets set before their quirks and over again. Far Cry 6, although only a game, but the fact remains that Chorizo ​​& Co. still trigger their emotions and she is bothered by some things.

Chorizo ​​& Co. are more sweet than useful

In Far Cry 6 animal companions have different properties that we can promote our style of play. While I, for example, at the beginning was going quieter and have distracted with the little dachshund chorizo ​​soldiers, I later moved to the rebellious punk Hahn Chicharrón in a more aggressive stance. Instead of quietly we are then swept loud and hectic by the enemy masses, as if there were no tomorrow.

And also with the other animal companions I have experimented a lot and had my fun - at least initially. For since my Far Cry 6 even in more severe action mode quickly became too easy, they lost their practical use for me what clouded again this buddy feeling. Especially chorizo ​​quickly became obsolete, because I simply costs sneaking too much time and resource scarcity is not a problem with my collecting mania. So the little boy could not play its advantages long unfortunately.

Hazardous love of animals: Of course I still love to have one anyway Amigo in tow and easy just let him do his thing do, only to have it with me. The less I use my faithful companion but instruct, the more the whole thing degenerates into an annoying babysitting job. Because while I provoke with my aggressive style more and more enemies, it happens that my animal companion is quick to the ground despite improvement. And then I let everything immediately stand and lie to only have to worry about him. For that I break the plaintive whine simply too much heart. Yes, even at Guapo, who actually gets up at some point on its own, I can not bear to see me suffering simple.

Unfortunately, it comes in the healing attempt but then also happens that my soldiers bad fall in the back. Much can not do against my now has strong Dani, annoyed they do anyway. And at some point then my long patience at an end.

Far Cry 6 All Amigos & How To Get Them (Far Cry 6 All Animals)

No chorizo ​​as a passenger, no use in combat

Over time, the Aww factor dominates at the Amigos more so than the playful benefits. But even if I speak, only a walk go with them, so Yara explore relaxed, there is something that regurgitates me mad: The inconsistency of Amigos as a passenger.

At the beginning I felt the little chorizo ​​with its training wheels tired of always had for kilometers behind dachshunds, while I was driving Dani relaxed car. Unkind!

Ubisoft makes only half things: The whole thing bothered me even more when I finally notice had that K-9000 is quite able to ride in the car. This jumps namely, as well as Boom Boom, with no problems to Dani on the passenger seat. The rest of my animal companions, however, has Mitfahrverbot and must be running.

Realistic but inconsistent

Well, K-9000 and Boom Boom are both big dogs who make it in the real world by jumping through a car window while it is likely to be badly closely with a crocodile as Guapo in the passenger seat but. As far as the results make sense, but the fact remains that I still bother me about this lack of equality.

A little more would have been in it: Not even Oluso and Chicharrón can take place as a fiendish Panther and cock next to me, which would fit well. Here I would like a comparable solution, if necessary, a less immersive teleportation. Ideal would not be ideal, but that would always be a bit. It would be best that Ubisoft would not be saved with resources and installed alternative solutions including own animations that they have to pull a border somewhere, I can understand something. Accordingly, I will never get a guapo on the loading area.

Just as it is, it just feels wrong for me if boom boom enjoys the head from the side window and enjoys the wind, while Dani does not help the little chorizo ​​on the seat, but can run. That does not just make me sad, but scratches on the immersion.

Boom Boom K-9000

Through these criticisms, the animal companions are unfortunately degenerate with me to pure sympathy drivers, with which Ubisoft could stir more the advertising drum when convincing me playfully. Therefore, I am rarely traveling with an animal companion. And if, then I usually decide for Boom Boom, as he is the smallest immense evil for me. Even K-9000 is too scored as a potential passenger for the Cuban setting.

But how does it happen to you if you are traveling with the companions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New World: Fast Travel

One of the more ambitious MMORPGs recent time, New World aims to bring all kinds of fantasy genres into a boat to create a world with an extent that is simply unheard of this type of game. However, to see the whole world, you need a way to travel and without vehicle or other means of transport, what should you do except foot? Luckily, there are two different methods to move away. Here you will find everything you need to know about almost Travel in New World. How to travel quickly in the Newn world It is also so great to travel quickly in a MMORPG, for New World you have to pay for it. In addition to the money, they actually have a few requirements they need to fulfill. You can only travel quickly when you stand in a settlement or in a guest house in which you have checked in. The desired destination must have been visited before. You have to have enough azoth to pay almost travel. The cost of Azoth required for the journey varies greatly and depend on how far the destination is

HISMITS will have new Transformers battle pass: Optimus, Megatron and Starscream join the action

SMITSE, the popular Moba de Hi-Rez Studios, has recently collaborated with several licenses, and players can enjoy Skins thematic Nobody would expect to see in battles between mythological gods, being Avatar, Stranger Things and Ninja turtles some Examples of these crossovers. Now, Hasbro joins the combat with Transformers : Optimus Prime, Megatron and Starscream will reach the game next November 16 . It is magical to see Optimus Prime fighting on the battlefield of the gods Alex Cantáre The appearance of Optimus Prime will be for Geb, Ra will disguise from Megatron, and the Chinese goddess Jing WEI will surf the heavens as Starscream. The 3 skins will be available in the next battle pass , which will not only give the player these aspects, but numerous thematic elements made jointly with Hasbro, owner of the Transformers brand. It s magical to see Optimus prime fighting on the battlefield of the gods, he mentions Alex Cantastore , vice president of Hi-Rez Studios brand. We have alwa

Early access start within 2022 with Steam RPG Developer Bakin, an RPG production tool that does not require programming

The Smile Boom has announced that the early access to the RPG production tool RPG Developer Bakin , which does not require programming knowledge, will be launched in Steam in 2022. At the same time, the Steam page and the official website are open. Map editor that can create a game stage like drawing Rendering settings that allow you to change the landscape just by selecting a preset. Financial settings for each item are also possible Events in the game can be created simply by arranging panels Database that can set and manage in-game elements in detail 2D/3D fusion and 3D-only games can be made You can also create particle effects and battle scenes that make full use of camera work Various types of maps can be created This work is a production tool that allows anyone to make your world a game. A map editor that can be operated like a game, a program that does not require programming, an event editor that allows you to control the game simply by arranging a functional panel, a databa